No Nut November Motivation : November Motivational phrases

   I just wanted to say man for the for those out there the ones that think oh I've tried it so many times and it's not working or I can't succeed, you know those people out there that think I might as well just stop trying no keep going, don't give up change the way you look at things, and the things you start to look at will change you know, change your perspective get in the mindset of I'm a warrior.


   I'm a conquer I will overcome this obstacle that performing, this can be your year to south this year, can be the year that you overcame this addiction, that you overcame this this huge hurdle in your life, that you set before in front of you and you thought it was hard, and you thought it was challenging, you thought it was too big for you, but this is the year that you chose that you came in alignment with your true self and said I am going to overcome this, and you did and you had victory.

 this is your year this is my year, and I want to tell you guys that this is the time to overcome this addiction nut november is the right path for you no FAP can be your destiny can be a springboard that gets you to where you need to go, but I got a saying when life knocks you down try and land on your back, because if you can look up you can get up, you've got the power in you to do that you've got something special, you've got come back power.

 Here's the other thing, let us say together it's possible, it's necessary, it's me yes right there down, it's me take ownership for your life, nobody can live your dream for you, with you nobody's going to take care of your business like you, stop coming up with excuses don't give yourself permission to continue to live a small life, you can't fit a big dream into a small life, give yourself permission to go for it to test yourself the challenge yourself to live for half a year of those out complete so six months in the bag how am I feeling today and what have I learned some of the biggest things I've learned, I've learned a couple things I think the biggest thing I've learned is perseverance, it's learning how to be consistent with how you apply yourself, and I know a lot of people who apply themself sporadically and it's like certain levels of effort differently throughout time, but for me I realized this journey has taught me to just be more consistent with your effort I have number one thing I've learned maybe the number two thing, I learned is developing confidence and doing things I never would have done if I wasn't on the steering in terms of standing up for myself I have so much goddamn energy.

 I realized that other is hard for them to keep up with my pace in life on nofap, I realized that my pace and life is just so much faster than other people, because I have so much energy and I think the biggest thing that I've learned is just clarity of mind, you have such a clear mind on this journey all the time I'm gonna tell you today if you gotta somebody take my off each other they crime.

 I said look don't cry to give up cry to keep going don't cry to quit you already in pain you already hurt get a reward from it, don't go to sleep until you sixteen and I'm here to tell you number one that most of you say you want to be successful, but you don't want it bad you're just kind of wanting so some thoughts, some beliefs are limiting you know, I'll never be good enough, I'll never be successful never be rich, I never have a good relationship to ugly, I'm not attractive enough, I'm not thin enough,.. etc

 remember these thoughts don't belong to you, so you have to whenever you have these thoughts you should ask yourself is it true how am I so sure if this is true? Is this thought limiting me how could I go beyond this limitation? you better stay on top of yourself and and really measure unless people measure themselves, you don't get any better, you cannot succeed unless you are really holding yourself accountable and owning outcomes you can decide, I'm going to want to myself develop myself, I'm going to empower me and all of these things that are happening to me right now, they're just temporary inconveniences they're not stronger than I am, I'm in charge, you see I will try 100 times to get up and if I fail 100 times if I fail and I give up do you think that I'm never going to get up? no if I fail I try again and again for me as long as I tried is where's their chance of ending up, does that make sense? and it's not the end until you've given up and just the fact that you're here should persuade you that you have another chance to get back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stephen Harvey motivational speech text for success

Finding More Time When There Is None ( time management )